Thursday, December 4, 2008

HOLY COW!

Last night we took the kids to watch this amazing Christmas light set-up a landscaping business has- Senske for those who live around here. The lights literally "dance" with the music that's on. We arrived and sat as still as mice for about 10 minutes when I turned around and realized little Kyle was strapped in his car seat and had no idea what we were doing sitting there staring at nothing. I reached around and grabbed him out of his carseat. As soon as I plopped him into my lap he exclaimed, "HOLY COW!" That's all he said- then he sat in my lap for 30 minutes to stare with wonder at the lights dancing around him. It was a precious moment.

4 comments:

dots said...

We love watching that light/music show...I'll have to remember to take the girls by there...soon...

Lori said...

oh fun, will have to check it out. Love that he says holy cow. I love to listen to him talk, he is a crack up.

Paul and Angela Baird said...

Yes...it's sooooo precious that you leave your wee one strapped in his carseat with nothing to look at while you enjoy illuminating splendor!!! Precious indeed! Tee Hee!!!!!!! If we come over tonight, will you take us there? Can we unbuckle for the grand occasion?

wind runner said...

Angie, if you continue to leave rude and degrading remarks on my blog I will have to kick you off! Are you still mad about the hero of ages thing? And yes, if you come over tonight- with some phud-thai- we will definitely take you to the see the lights- and may even let you out of the car to enjoy them- and then we'll leave you there!