Monday, December 22, 2008

Flakes






Okay...I think these beautiful BIG WHITE FLAKES are turning me into a lazy grumpy FLAKE. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. I want to eat and sit and play games with my kids and watch TV. I just played the x-box with James for goodness sake...I never do that. Actually, Adam sat next to me and basically pushed the controls for me because I was messing their game up. But I just feel like hibernating and doing nothing but...hibernate. I completely forgot about my 9:00 class this morning- which I have taught every Monday for months-- until I saw the gym's # on my caller ID. I don't want to work on stuff I know needs to get done for primary before the first of the year... I really don't want to run (so the fact that I ran 4 hard miles today should really show how dedicated I am- ha, and thanks for the tread mill Lori:)...I don't want to talk on the phone or be friendly to neighbors. What I really want to do right now is watch The Unit (thanks a lot a and a!)- but Ted would be mad if I got ahead of him. I think I must be turning into a bear or something- ready to hole up for the winter! But I am so excited that we are going to have a WHITE CHRISTMAS!

No comments: