Saturday, December 27, 2008

Coolest Dad EVER

From sewing Halloween costumes to cake decorating Ted never ceases to amaze and shame me with his home making abilities. But he really outdid himself this week when he and the kids worked outside in below freezing temperatures for hours to build this snow fort. THEN they slept in it all night last night! I was afraid it would collapse on them when the warm winds hit but they didn't come in until right before seven this morning...and Ted had to convince Emma to come inside- she had so much fun! James and Emma will never forget this experience...

2 comments:

dots said...

My brother is quite amazing!! He always loves a good challenge...I'll have to call and find out about the baptisimal font "challenge"

Boyce Family said...

Ya I would admit that is a pretty cool thing he did. He does deserve that title!