Thursday, November 13, 2008

SORRY

Emma loves to hang out with my Mom. There's an unwritten understanding between her and I that I am crazy and my Mom is not. And it's true. My Mom is so patient and understanding of Emma and her floopiness, while I am not. So she jumps at the chance to hang out over there whenever she can and their usual pass time is the game...SORRY. Emma has unusual luck with this game- it is quite hillarious at times.

The other day Emma was at my Mom's house when the following conversation ensued:

Nana: What do you want to do Emma?
Emma: Play a game.
Nana: What game do you want to play?
Emma: You can choose this time Nana.
Nana: Okay, how about Sorry?
Emma (with a most sincere & sweet look on her face): Nana, don't you want to pick a game you can win?

Emma commenced to smoke my Mom in three consecutive Sorry games.

No comments: