Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary... to Edward & Bella! (and Ted and Stacy too I guess)

Man....if I had known 10 years ago that we were this close to sharing our Wedding Day with Edward and Bella I would have moved it up a day! (yes, I proudly admit that I am a little obsessed) I guess I can't change the past now...and I wouldn't change the past DECADE for any other life in the whole world. I can't imagine being happier with anyone else. I remember when we were dating and I was wondering where it was all going to lead- one of the thoughts that kept wandering through my mind was how I felt so at home with him. And I'm definitely a home girl. He gave me the same peaceful wonderful feelings of home- and I decided that was a pretty good sign.
And so...











7 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years. I was only 11 when you guys got married! How weird is that. Well, it looks like we might be seeing you guys soon...

Paul and Angela Baird said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I'm so glad that we know you both. We love you and hope that the next 10 years are as blissful as the first!

Kao said...

Happy Anniversary! Has it been 10 years since you guys got married? Wow! It's been a while since we were waiting tables at EFY I guess. Sorry, this is Kaori. I found your blog off of Allison and Aaron's blog. It was so fun to see your blog. Your family is darling.

Lisa said...

By the way I would have called to say Happy Anniversary but my charger is Kennewick and my phone is dead!

Yin said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple!!

Amy said...

I think you guys have one of the cutest families I've ever seen. Happy Anniversary and keep up it rollin'.

Lori said...

Great Pictures you guys! Happy Anniversary :) 10 years, thats a great start. (Those Cullen's wish they shared their day with you!)