Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hallowed Cereal


I finished Harry Potter this morning...and this is what I found- Kyle sitting in the middle of...a bowl of soggy cereal that was at least 2 hours old, dumped all over his lap. James and Adam still in their pj's. Totally neglected children. And my eyes so puffy that I could barely see to clean up the mess. But it was all worth it. What a roller coaster this last book is. And I think the hardest part of all is that it's over...there's no more coming-my heart is literally broken just a little bit. I won't give anything away here...but check out my book blog sometime and my little tribute to the amazing JK Rowling and the boy who has given us all a little more courage to stand for what's good and true...HARRY POTTER!!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I can totally relate! Was so sad to finish. I love Harry.

Indiana Haffners said...

LOVED the book! It took me longer because I did pay some attention to my children! :)