Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Final Frontier



Wow!! What an amazing time we had up at Lake Chelan...biking, hiking, swimming, exploring...and definitely Building On Our Testimonies(that was our theme)!! It was so neat to see the girls working together as a team. We did not have one fight between them...they made sure to include everyone always, they participated with enthusiasm! It was a delight to be there and I know that my own testimony was strengthened as I watched the girls learn and grow. Thank you sooooo much to all those who made sure my own little flock was safe and happy at home!

3 comments:

dots said...

Glad you had so much fun!! And glad we could have Emma hang out for a few days!!

Allison said...

I'm so glad all your hard work and inspiration were well received and that is was such an enjoyable time.

Allison said...

oh, and you look more like one of the girls than their leader!! I mean that in a good way....:)