Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Very Merry Unbirthday!!!





Wow! What a magical time we had. I wouldn't have gone any where else in the world! We had an absolute blast. We played very hard so it wasn't rest and relaxation, but I think it was better for us to pretend to be kids again! I've never had so many people wish me Happy Birthday in my entire life. It was fun to be a little, or a lot, bold and wear that Birthday hat. I think I'll make my kids wear it to school on their birthdays or something...I just can't say thank you enough to my sweet sister Jamie. It wouldn't have been nearly as wonderful without knowing my kids were in good hands.

3 comments:

dots said...

Glenna has that same hat and usually brings it to every birthday celebration for the birthday person to wear...perhaps you could take it to school for your kids to wear and classmates to sing, and then bring it home...:P

Allison said...

I'm so glad you guys made that trip happen...it's so important to get away together and enjoy each other. The trip looks like so much fun!

Lori said...

How fun! Do you think Jamie would watch my kids??? :)