Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer summer summer time!

Yeah!!! I get James home for an entire three months!!! I hope it's as delightful as I'm imagining it to be. It's only 10:00am on Monday morning and he's told me he's bored twice- then quicly found something to do so he doesn't have to do chores:)

Our summer celebration cake! We made it last year too- I think it'll be a tradition!

James had quite the cheering section at his last little league game. Biggest compliment he got this year was his last at bat...one of the Dad's yelled, "Go Ichiro!" He is quite the little slugger. It's been a thrill to watch him.

Kyle learning how to walk! He went from not wanting to take a step to running around trying to keep up with all the kids!

2 comments:

dots said...

Glad you're looking forward to summer!! Didn't think about threatening them with chores...hmmm...

Lori said...

What a yummy tradition! How fun.