Thursday, October 16, 2008

Witches

I promised my sister I would post this picture for her laughing enjoyment...it's not as cute when a 30 year old looses their teeth- I look kind of like a witch:)





Also, Adam built this witch the other day. The stereo was her body- right down to the hat and shoes. He was pretty proud of his artwork! What a cutie!






And I ran into this picture the other day- a precious little witch- so I had to tack it on!


(I am so frusturated with the formating on these blogs- does anyone know how to manipulate it so you can get the caption by the picture you want?)

2 comments:

Robbie+Erin said...

Hi Stacy! I've been stalking your blog for a little while and decided to say hi! Love the tooth picture, what happened?! Cute family! Oh, and we went to the BYU Huskies game too!
Erin

Paul and Angela Baird said...

Hello witchy poo! Did someone kick you in the face? Tee Hee!!!! Oh wait, I'm the only one that does that. And I remember Emma wearing that. Boy has time flown! Spencer was the Pooh Bee that year! Love ya'!!!!