Monday, October 6, 2008

A look at September...

(Sorry for the wierd layout- I can't get it to work with me)

BYU BLUE!

Thanks to the many wonderful friends and family members who watched our kids so that Ted and I were able to get away to Seattle for a couple of days last month to celebrate our 10th anniversary! We had so much fun rooting for our team- a night at the Space Needle- walking around downtown Seattle- and sleeping in! I don't know how- but the entire end zone was blue- except for the guys sitting next to us. It was a very intense game- I had to hide my eyes a few times! But a blast! I posted the final score down there---and yes, I wore a purple hat for a few minutes to make my Dad happy- and because deep down inside I'm a Husky fan too:) Oh- we forgot our camera when we went to the Space Needle. View was incredible- food okay.






AND A BIRTHDAY BOY TOO! PIRATES OF THE PIRABEAN

Adam turned four and had the coolest pirate birthday ever. He LOVES! pirates. He draws at least four pirates a day- peg leg, eye patch, earing, tatoo's, and all! Ted pulled off another amazing cake- we had hot dog pirate ships for lunch- walked the plank- and of course a treasure hunt! (The treasure hunt was a huge success- took close up pictures of things around the house and they had to figure out what it was and find it where they would find the next picture- they were screaming and running from picture to picture- totally age appropriate- worded messages would have been boring- I don't leave tips very often but it was so much fun!) Out of all the things he got for his birthday the pirate puzzle from Ashton was the favorite- he can now do it blindfolded- not really- but almost! We love you Adam. It is so fun to enjoy the wonder of the world through your bright eyes!











FIRE STATION


A trip with the pre-schoolers to the fire station proved a big hit. Adam was mezmorized by the big red truck. And loved it when the fire man put all his gear on.








JAMES EARNS THREE MORE ARROW POINTS & TWO BELTLOOPS IN SCOUTS!






A few non picture details...
*Emma started gymnastics
*James is taking pitching lessons & loving it
*Mom is teaching at a new gym- and the old one still
*Dad released as 1st counselor in ym and called as priest advisor
*Kyle talks all day long- and loves to do puzzles!

1 comment:

Boyce Family said...

Happy Anniversary, what a fun trip for you. It also looks like Adam's birthday party was a hit, Jaxon doesn't even know what pirates are. It's kinda funny. Leah told me you were teaching for her now. I'm so excited for you. I miss you so much, we totally need to reconnect. Love you lots!