Saturday, March 15, 2008

In March the Wind Blows Down the Door!




Adam made a very cute little lion/lamb door hanger and every day we talk about whether it's a lion day or a lamb day. Lots of lion days this week. Why do they make you forget the lamb days? I know! The wind blows them out of your mind...it blows me out of my mind sometimes! But here are some cute pictures...I still don't know how to download pictures onto our computer so I'm at Ted's mercy...and we haven't taken a lot of pictures lately anyways!

James has a GREAT! baseball team...we are so excited to start baseball!!!!! Yipppeeeeee!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

you used the plural of pictures and there's only one picture. mean!
just kidding...but I can't believe how grown up Kyle looks in that picture.

Paul and Angela Baird said...

What happened to your boys? When did they get so big? Has it really been that long since we've seen each other? Oh my!