Friday, March 27, 2009

Lead Bottom & Crazy Hair Day & Pirates

I don't really no what to do with myself...both my boys are asleep right now (they both got shots yesterday- 4 in each leg)...this hasn't happened in over a year. Wierd!


I am so proud of my sweet James. Two years in a row now he has gotten very last place at the Pinewood Derby, "Lead Bottom" award. I am actually quite surprised because Ted is usually so handy at stuff like that- maybe he should stick to fancy cakes. James got a little teary eyed towards the end last night but had a big smile when they handed him his losers candy bar! I am proud to call him my own.


















This morning my kids trooped off to school for crazy hair day...Emma was paranoid that she would be the only one with crazy hair. Of course we all breathed a sigh of relief when we picked up her good friends Mia & Rosie & they both had wigs on. Mia with her short black "ho-bo"wig! It was hilarious...wish I'd had my camera to get all four kids! Okay- neither looks very happy- but James was very excited about his hair. And yes, I did make Emma cry. I'm such a sweet, nurturing mother!





















Kyle is potty trained. He trained himself. He can also buckle himself into his car seat...so sad... my baby doesn't need me anymore! Here are he and Adam being pirates!

3 comments:

dots said...

oooo...four shots in each leg!! yuck!!

Allison said...

Love the crazy hair! My kids will always have to go with wigs...

Poor james, lead bottom again! Maybe next year he ought to just leave Dad out of it! Couldn't do any harm, apparently!

I was JUST thinking about how I don't have a baby anymore. In fact the night before his 3rd bday I asked him if he would stay my baby and he said no, that he was a big boy, and although I was even sort of joking when I asked it, it cut like a knife to hear him say it. Makes me almost want another one.....until I spend three days in sickness and agony and remember quickly what pregnancy is like for me!

Lisa said...

I love your babies!