Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 you!

Kyle turned 2 on Sunday! A beautiful day. We walked to church again! I love walking home from church and having the time right then and there to talk about primary and what we learned. Kyle took a nap in his stroller on the front porch- we had potpan spaghettie for dinner and Daddy made another awesome cake! Kyle got a fish- he LOVES fish. We love you Kyle. We can see in your deep-inquisitive eyes that you know who you are and as you wonder about the world around you- you will learn and grow and reach your potential!



5 comments:

Boyce Family said...

Oh I can't believe he is 2 and Jerzie turned 2 2 months ago. It seems like we were just pregnant together. Oh how I miss you. It has been almost a year since I have been in Utah and I can't believe that either. I hope he had a fun day and I hope you are doing good. I would love to see you, the next time I am in WA we should go to lunch. I love you Stacy!

Lisa said...

yay for Kyle turning 2!!! I wish we could have been there! Give Kyle a big kiss for me.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! wow, cool cake too!

Yin said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

How cool that you get to walk to church!

Zev turns 2 tomorrow! I can't believe it!

Lisa said...

I want another post with tons of pictures!