Friday, October 19, 2007

Crazy 8's!

There's so much to say about this little boy who is quickly turning into a young man. The reason I am so proud of you is because you were smart enough to emulate your father-not your mother!! Our home would be a very different place without your sweet spirit, your calming influence, and your wonderful smile. Don't be afraid to laugh, to mess up and start over, and to find joy in the moment that you're in! Because the moments are flying by and before we know it...woosh! You'll be 19! Thank you for choosing to be baptized and for setting an awesome example to your younger siblings! I tried cutting Emma and I out of some of the pictures...I'm not that talented and just got really frusturated...but here are 8 pictures for 8 great years. I know this is a couple of days early...but I also knew it was now or never! The next few weeks are going to give me a run for my money! Kind of literally and figuratively:) Some of you know what I mean!







5 comments:

Michelle said...

My sweet baby James! He has grown into the perfect bland of his dad AND his mom. I can't wait to see you all very soon, and don't let him get any bigger before I get there. I love you all!

Allison said...

Touching tribute, Stacy. He is such a great kid! I can't wait for the baptisms....but I almost burst into tears when you said he'd be 19 before you know it! Ahhh! The whole mission thing makes me bawl! You'd think I could handle it, having been on one, but I think that makes it worse because I know how hard it is and what a sacrifice they are making.

Oh, and I had to laugh because you gave Dallin those football/fireball jammies that James is wearing in his 4 year old picture and now Ashton is wearing them!! They are SO worn out, but they love them!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday James! I would add that in addition to being a great example to his siblings, he is also a great role model to his peers. Hayden admires him so much and wants to be just like him. We think James is pretty great.

Lisa said...

James is one of a kind. I love that little boy so much!

Yin said...

Happy Birthday James!
You are a great boy!